I book a room for 2 nites thru Expedia for Candlewood Suites at 11280 Westheimer in Houston. On my way to the hotel on Thursday, 8/1 I received a phone call stating I no longer had a room as they were overbooked.

I was in town for a wedding and this was a major inconvenience. I ended up staying in the room with my sister. I was told to come back the next day before noon so they could find me a room for Friday. They got me a room and told me it would be comp’d which I didn’t understand cuz I had already paid they Expedia.

On Saturday when I went to check out there was a bill for $81.90. When I took it to the front desk they told me to disregard it as my room was comp’d and I wouldn’t be charged. Well I was charged and the manager won’t return my ph calls. Every time I call there she is either in a meeting or unavailable.

No one is that busy. To say I’m pissed is an understatement. I want my money back.

I also want a phone call and any apology for the inconvenience this location has caused me. My ph# is 210-417-5828.

Product or Service Mentioned: Candlewood Suites Customer Care.

Candlewood Suites Cons: Professionally disrespectful to communication with customers.

Comments