To whom it may concern.

Yes I am not very happy with the service I had with Candlewood Suites In Bartlesville ok! I was supposed to stay from June 1st to July 1st.

I was told the price was $64.99 but was charged more then that! When I first arrived the guy at front desk charged me $900.99 for a week which locker my card up for a couple days. Wasn’t happy about that. Than next day the manager charged me $1700 something for couple more weeks so than I was over charged!

Each week I was over charged and took 4 days to get money back on card. Than I got charged for rooms I didn’t even stay in which pissed me off even more ! Well than I found a bed bug in my room they had me go to the next room over. My room service was terrible and I complained each week about having my sheets and blankets cleaned and the crew wouldn’t change them till the third week I said I was leaving which pissed me off cause two weeks and they refused to change or clean my room.

I’ve never stayed in a hotel before that refused to make sure their people was treated good. I called cooperation twice and all they said they could do was call the place and have them fix the issue and still nothing got done! I’m asking for a refund of half the money I spent due to poor customer service, over charging weekly and over all! I shouldn’t be charged over $2,200 for the service I got!!

I would like someone to contact me about this issue!

ASAP! I will never stay there again and will tell people the same !

Comments