933 E Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA

September 29th at the okc location on El rino.

I booked a room the week prior for a surprise getaway for my husband's 30th birthday. We wanted to see bricktown and have a nice time away from the kids together.

We got there and immediatly the guy behind the desk starts saying they had no rooms available for us. I told them that we had a reservation and he refused to look it up and just kept saying that they had no rooms. By this time I was heartbroken and in tears. I asked to the guy to please just look.

He never asked my name but somehow knows exactly who we are. He said "your Jessica right" and then goes on to again say they have no rooms. We start to walk out and he said "you didn't here this from me but they lady that worked earlier today messed up your reservation, canceled it and gave your room away but didn't want to call you because she messed up" if they would have at least called us then we could have made other arrangements! There were no hotel rooms available anywhetre, all were full.

We ended up driving the 6 hours back home exhausted in the middle of the night.

We didn't get to see bricktown, we didn't get to celebrate my husband's birthday. After everything was said and done and we got back home, I checked our bank account and they charged us $50 more then the booked price.

I will make sure to fight until I get my money back and until this horrible experience is resolved and made right!

Comments