I have been at the candlewood suites since November in Linthicum, Md because I am a travel nurse. I came in one night after 8pm. The front parking was completely filled. I drove around to the back trying to find a space. The hotel is in the process of renovating so there were several flats of items taking up many of the parking spots. After circling the hotel there were no spots since cars were parked on the curbs. The only spot left was in a dark area behind the building. I decided to park in a handicap spot behind the building since I was not going to park in a dark corner (a safety issue) because I was going to work the next morning early. The next morning there was a ticket on my car for $500. Candlewood suites needs to pay for this ticket because if something had happened to me in that darken area there would be a major lawsuit. I have already pit in a complaint with NO response.

Melissa Moore

Coldmel@aol.com

Comments

Don't hold your breath for a response, I emailed, called , wrote a letter and filed a complaint with the better business bureau (which candlewood suites did not respond to either) and two and a half years later have heard not one word. I will never stay at another inter continental property again or will anybody I know ever stay there!

he is right you deserve the ticket. it is not the hotels fault that your own arrogance and laziness that got you the ticket.

So you knowingly parked in a Handicapped spot when you were NOT handicapped? You deserve the ticket and i doubt they will pay a dime of your ticket.

As a traveling Nurse you should know better. What if a disabledperson needed the spot?