Put super bowl before there guest's! | Candlewood Suites review from Livingston, New Jersey

Update by user Mar 01, 2012

Sadly to say Candlewood suites did\'nt help us out in anyway! The most important thing to them was the Superbowl and making money off of innocent people.My husband went to Indiana to work not the superbowl,it\'s hard times right now and we where trying to make some extra money ,but instead we lost alot of money because of candlewood suites!

We left 4 days early because the job finished 4 days early ,and candlewoood suites would not refund the for days they charged us 240 dollars,so they charged us 4 days that we where not there!.We will never stay ever in a candle wood suites!

The manager Phil when he would see me in the hallway he would turn around so quick and hide, and not once did they ever say hi,or hows everything going,or do you need something,egnored us completly! So sad :(

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2012

Iam a very sad guest! Candlewood put super bowl first,before there guest so sad!I was taught from walmart customers come first!Candlewood needs lessons from walmart!So unfair just because of super bowl! What happened to making your guest's #1 and happy? I guess the money and super bowl is more important than your guest's!Charging us even when we are not there,we were coming back in a week!We can't help it if the job did'nt last the 29 days,but we were returning back within a week to finish the job and candlewwod was still making money,but candlewoood made it perfectly clear that super bowl comes first!!We will no longer stay at candlewoood suites!! Case#26905840 And we will tell everyone about candlewood suites being so unfair and not caring about their guest's!They need to explain there policies more clearly to there guests! I hate super bowl hate football because of super bowl i was treated badly :( I guess lesson learned!!

:cry :? :?

:? :? :? :?

:? :? :? :?

:? :? :?

:? :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh

Review