1818 East Nc Hwy 54, Durham, NC 27713
Verified Reviewer

2.3

1818 E NC 54 Durham, NC

The manager can't seem to resolve a problem with a mouthy stupid front desk attendant. I was told at check in that there were no reservations for me, then I waited for 40 minutes at 6:40 on a Saturday night for a room to be cleaned.

I show the woman at the front desk that my credit card was not charged for a week, Same mouthy individual (Ms Wright) starting going off about someone not doing their job the week before. It was her. Then a week later I go to desk for the weeks invoice and payment receipt and she screwed it up again, then over charged me and denied it but credit card statement showed different. As I just walked in disgust, Ms Wright yelled at me "you can just check the *** out for all I care".

The treatment at this Hotel is beyond unacceptable. I will never stay at this hotel again even if it is the last hotel with a room. I went to the desk this morning to get my invoice 11-9-19 and was told that i have to come back on Monday to get it. This is the final straw of this ridiculous BS, I will be checking out and move to another hotel.

Thank You Candlewood Suites for ruining my only day off to relax because I have pack up and move. The general manager C Dixon is a joke and in my opinion a big part of the problems.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Candlewood Suites Pros: Room was fine.

Candlewood Suites Cons: Manager did not resolve issues.

Comments