After check in, within a minute of walking into our room, my party of 4 were attacked by fleas.

This is absolutely disgusting.

In addition, at check in, we were initially told that there werent any vacancies. We kindly advised that our reservation began on Aug 15 and we were checking in early morning Aug 16.

Doing this would ensure we would have a room available when we arrived after driving 5hours and 40min, from Atlanta, to your location.

Someone should have checked the room prior to our arrival to ensure that it was habitable.

We are dissapointed with how the situation was handled. You cant imagine the amount of burning and itching we have to endure due to this.

I am reaching out to everyone from Corporate on down to those that plan to book a room to let them know about our experience..ESPECIALLY since the response we received from their establishment made it obvious that they could care less.

Product or Service Mentioned: Candlewood Suites Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Management Handlement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Candlewood Fort Walton Beach

Comments

Denica

I had this too but thought it was am allergic reaction. I know my support dog didn't bring any cause she wears the $60 Seresto collar.

Glad I took pics. I had never been bitten by fleas. It could be bed bugs.

It scarred the tops of my feet. Glad I took pics.

Candlewood Suites Reviews