1.8

My first night staying at a Candlewood suites my truck got broken into in there parking. I walked down to the parking lot to get something out of my truck.

To find not one but two of my windows busted out of my truck. I walked inside to ask if they have cameras on there parking lot and of corse they do not. The staff was aware of the break in but said noting about until I came inside to ask. Cops were called and report was filed.

Staff was not vary helpful or seamed to care. Later that night, I was get on the elevator when the manger got on with me.

I asked her if they had someone watching over the parking lot tonight. To her reply I got " not our problem there's a sign that makes it not our responsibility" Now that I know how little they care I plan to leave reviews on all travel sites to let people know how little the hotel and there staff care about paying customers

Product or Service Mentioned: Candlewood Suites Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Candlewood Suites Cons: Professionally disrespectful to communication with customers, Getting robbed, Damage to your property, Poor manger, Disrespectful staff.

• Annoyed