Simpsonville, South Carolina

I did a reservation over the phone and specifically said that they were going to arrive past midnight, and to please not charge my account. I was told that was not going to charge and them arriving late was not going to be a problem.

They lied. Charged my account and it took one week for the "manager" to call me back!! The manager was rude and half of the time he interrupted what I was saying. I told him multiple time that I needed someone to release the funds.

We called my back they requested a letter and he said he wouldn't send me the letter. That was Saturday. It was Thursday and he still didn't do it!!! I called back and the customer service was even worse than before.

Then he just dropped the call and ignored my phone calls. The worse customer service ever!!!

Do not go there!

Product or Service Mentioned: Candlewood Suites Manager.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Stayed at Candlewood in San Antonio Texas off HWY 10. Room was ok.

Cable SUCKED, not all of the 38 stations available would come in! Internet SUCKED! Wouldn't let me in half the time. Floors coming off the 3rd floor really needed repaired!

Squeaked like a big dog! Carpet in hallway nasty and needed to be vacuumed. Staff wasn't the friendliest. No free breakfast.

Which was probably for the best. I still have 6 days to stay here. I recommend staying at a Staybridge suite.

Much nicer and the only problem I had there was the internet. Thanks for listening.

Candlewood Suites Reviews