Chicago, Illinois

I asked for a late checkout for the following day . At 11:45 am the front desk called and asked if i was checking out, I explained I asked for late checkout last night.

A few moments later the hotel manager called and told me to vacate the room because they were booked up. I told him I was waiting for my husband to get there.(20 minutes) He told me to wait in lobby. He then had 2 hotel employees come and remove me, my dog and all of my belongings to an unsecure lobby for everyone to see. I have never been so humiliated in my life.

I spent $3000.00 at this hotel and had a reservation for another 14 days. If late checkout was a problem they should have informed me when I asked for it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Candlewood Suites Manager.

Comments

Don't follow your feelings because they are wrong, and don't assume. I did ask for late check out and was told that would not be a problem (incompitent employees and management?). I didn't say the hotel was unsafe, I said standing in the lobby with all my stuff was unsecure and embarassing go back and read my comment before you are rude to people.

I only put this comment out there to warn other consumers.

I don't know why you would attack me regarding this matter. Find something better to do with your time.

Please leave me your name so I don't waste anymore time with your ignorant comments.

late checkouts are never guarenteed at checkin. they are set by management on day of checkout.

if you have ever stayed in a hotel before you would know this. I have a feeling you just assumed you would be granted one and failed to ask.

And if the lobby was so unsafe then why did you even stay there and spend 3 grand? that is over a months stay.

Candlewood Suites Reviews