800 Conference Dr, Goodlettsville, TN 37072, USA
1.6
Poster decreased review rating.

We stayed at Goodlettsville, Tennessee a few nights in July 2018. I will never stay there again!

They are liars and thieves. The first night no outlets or lamps were working, so Oscar, the manager, gave us a free night. He said he would refund $128.94 to my card. I even got a print out and I had him sign it in case they tried to pull something like this.

Still not receiving my refund, In Sept, Oscar told me there must be a hold up in payroll since I haven't got my refund yet.

Well, Oscar got fired for some reason, and Miguel, the new manager, followed in Oscar's footsteps and is a liar and a thief over my $128.94. Miguel told me he refunded my card, which he did not. And then I started a dispute through my credit card company and Miguel lied to them and said they issued my roommate the cash. They did not!

They are terrible businessmen. Oscar got what he deserved and was fired for some reason.

See what happens when your managers lie and steal!!!! Never turns out good!

Product or Service Mentioned: Candlewood Suites Manager.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments