Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Candlewood suites weatherford texas

i travel for work doing retail construction jobs and i have to stay in hotels alot but my stay at this candlewood suite hotel has been aweful they do a weekly clean of the rooms and last Monday the house keeping came in and stripped all the linens from our beds and took them and after 5 hours they finally returned with them but no towels and i had to walk down and get towels then the following Thursday they cleaned my room and took the towels and never returned with them i had to go to the front desk and them up again the manager is rude but a few members of the staff are awesome i will be checking into another hotel if there is one more incident
Service
Candlewood Suites Manager

Candlewood Suites review in Baltimore, Maryland: No parking which resulted in $500 ticket

I have been at the candlewood suites since November in Linthicum, Md because I am a travel nurse. I came in one night after 8pm. The front parking was completely filled. I drove around to the back trying to find a space. The hotel is in the process of renovating so there were several flats of items taking up many of the parking spots. After circling the hotel there were no spots since cars were parked on the curbs. The only spot left was in a dark area behind the building. I decided to park in a handicap spot behind the building since I was not going to park in a dark corner (a safety issue) because I was going to work the next morning early. The next morning there was a ticket on my car for $500. Candlewood suites needs to pay for this ticket because if something had happened to me in that darken area there would be a major lawsuit. I have already pit in a complaint with NO response. Melissa Moore Coldmel@aol.com

Don't hold your breath for a response, I emailed, called , wrote a letter and filed a complaint with the better business bureau (which candlewood suites did not respond to either) and two and a half years later have heard not one word. I will never stay at another inter continental property again or will anybody I know ever stay there!

he is right you deserve the ticket. it is not the hotels fault that your own arrogance and laziness that got you the ticket.

So you knowingly parked in a Handicapped spot when you were NOT handicapped? You deserve the ticket and i doubt they will pay a dime of your ticket.

As a traveling Nurse you should know better. What if a disabledperson needed the spot?

View more comments (2)
Review

Candlewood Suites review in Livingston, New Jersey: Put super bowl before there guest's!

Update by user Mar 01, 2012

Sadly to say Candlewood suites did\'nt help us out in anyway! The most important thing to them was the Superbowl and making money off of innocent people.My husband went to Indiana to work not the superbowl,it\'s hard times right now and we where trying to make some extra money ,but instead we lost alot of money because of candlewood suites!

We left 4 days early because the job finished 4 days early ,and candlewoood suites would not refund the for days they charged us 240 dollars,so they charged us 4 days that we where not there!.We will never stay ever in a candle wood suites!

The manager Phil when he would see me in the hallway he would turn around so quick and hide, and not once did they ever say hi,or hows everything going,or do you need something,egnored us completly! So sad :(

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2012

Iam a very sad guest! Candlewood put super bowl first,before there guest so sad!I was taught from walmart customers come first!Candlewood needs lessons from walmart!So unfair just because of super bowl! What happened to making your guest's #1 and happy? I guess the money and super bowl is more important than your guest's!Charging us even when we are not there,we were coming back in a week!We can't help it if the job did'nt last the 29 days,but we were returning back within a week to finish the job and candlewwod was still making money,but candlewoood made it perfectly clear that super bowl comes first!!We will no longer stay at candlewoood suites!! Case#26905840 And we will tell everyone about candlewood suites being so unfair and not caring about their guest's!They need to explain there policies more clearly to there guests! I hate super bowl hate football because of super bowl i was treated badly :( I guess lesson learned!!

:cry :? :?

:? :? :? :?

:? :? :? :?

:? :? :?

:? :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh

Loss
I asked for a late checkout for the following day . At 11:45 am the front desk called and asked if i was checking out, I explained I asked for late checkout last night. A few moments later the hotel manager called and told me to vacate the room because they were...

Don't follow your feelings because they are wrong, and don't assume. I did ask for late check out and was told that would not be a problem (incompitent employees and management?). I didn't say the hotel was unsafe, I said standing in the lobby with all my stuff was unsecure and embarassing go back and read my comment before you are rude to people.

I only put this comment out there to warn other consumers.

I don't know why you would attack me regarding this matter. Find something better to do with your time.

Please leave me your name so I don't waste anymore time with your ignorant comments.

View more comments